We are a family business specialized in precision machining around 3 trades (gear cutting, turning, milling and grinding). We work on small and medium series by providing parts from Ø 2 mm to 120 mm for the aeronautics and optics sectors in materials ranging from light alloys to hard metals.
- Created in 1988 by Mr. Jacques SUC and Mr. Philippe CAMER, our company is specialized in turning and milling techniques.
- We take care of all the manufacturing steps from the supply of raw material, the various heat treatments, surfaces and other operations related to the customer’s requirements (grinding, cutting, broaching, wire cutting, electro erosion, deburring, polishing, ACME thread grinding etc…). We produce small, medium and large series, as well as prototypes, tools and sub-assemblies in all types of materials. Our machining capacity goes from Ø 1 to 120 mm. Exceptionally, we can machine large dimensions in small quantities.
- Mainly concentrated on civil and military aeronautics and optics, our activity is also concerned by all requests for high precision mechanical machining studies for other sectors.
- We also accompany our customers in their projects and define with them economical and repeatable solutions.
Each step of the manufacturing process is controlled from the supply of raw materials to the various treatments.
- We also manage the first article controls (FAI)
- Calibration verification of all our checking fixtures according to the established procedure.
- Our quality assurance is certified ISO 9001 version 2008 and EN 9100 version 2009.
Our values :
- Partnerships with our customers and subcontractors
- Guarantee a constant quality through reliable processes
- Respecting deadlines and taking into account forecasts